I recently adopted an entire new styles and I thought I could help others if they you’re looking to change up your wardrobe. So here are some tips for creating a new styles or revamping your old one.
- Go on social media and find some fashion inspiration or find a celebrities style to copy. You can make inspiration pin boards in your room or set them as the wall paper on on your phone to remind and inspire you to get a certain style.
- Save up money for clothes because you will need it I you are planning to completely change your wardrobe
- if you don’t have that much money don’t stress there a bunch of things you can do to revamp your old clothes, I won’t get into all of them but I know there are a bunch of videos on YouTube you can look up to DIY your old clothes.
- A simple way to revamp an old shirt is to use iron on transfers to make it a graphic T shirt. You only need a plain t shirt and transfer paper which you can get from any craft store and follow the instructions on the packet.
- Another easy way is to add studs or cut out and braid areas at the back of the shirt, simply googling patterns and was to do DIY braids onto shirts will give you plenty of options and different looks for your shirts
- A good tip is to not start cutting open a shirt if you don’t know what you want to do, one shirt that I put ribbed cuts in the back of looked amazing while another one I wanted to make cropped ended up being a complete flop and I threw the whole thing out
- You can find the best prices by shopping online, you don’t have to buy them online and risk putting your card details on the internet but you can use it to compare prices of clothes from different shops
- There are plenty of sites that find look a likes to certain clothes that celebrities wear, so if you have a certain persons style you want to recreate you can do it for a lower price.
I hope my advice helped you in some way, a lot of it was common sense stuff but sometimes you just forget the simplest steps when you’re so focussed on what you want the outcome to be. Thanks for reading, I put up new blog posts every Friday.
Love Lil xx